Healthcare in Africa is complex, fragmented & expensive
Our goal is to make high-quality healthcare accessible, affordable and seamless for millions of Africans, especially the underserved patient population
We started HubCare because we wanted you to never have to put your life on hold because you couldn’t have access to high-quality affordable medical care.
State of Healthcare Africa
Healthcare is in a State of Emergency in Africa!
Lack of access
- Hospitals and Clinics are inaccessible for many in Africa. Over 600 million Africans do not have access to modern health facilities.
- There are 3.8 medical doctors per 10,000 inhabitants in Nigeria, compared to 26 medical doctors in the USA
- Time required to see a doctor ranges from one hour to six hours
Lack of Affordability
- 97% of people in Nigeria and 90% of people in Africa are without Health Insurance / Plan
- Average cost of a doctor consultation is USD 10 compared to their monthly salary of USD 100 to 400
- More than 30% are frustrated to the payment process due to lack of price transparency
Lack of Quality
- The prevalence of self-reported medication errors was 47% in Nigeria. 35.5% had never reported medication error. 33.4% did not think reporting was necessary.
- Counterfeit drugs are a significant issue in African countries, which leads to complications and death
- 90% of Africans are not satisfied with the quality of healthcare they receive
Redefining Healthcare in Africa !
HubCare, is the first company to offer personalized, on-going and end-to-end vertically integrated medical care from diagnosis to medicine delivery. HubCare offers various personalized products for male, female and children categories using monthly subscription, powered by a telemedicine platform, backed by in-house medical providers and an engaging technology. We offer telemedecine, pharmacy services, laboratory service and in-home care.
A better healthcare is possible in Africa ?
Imagine a platform that gives access to high quality medical care without spending a fortune, without waiting for hours at the clinics. A platform that improves your quality of health, well-being and leads to a productive you. Imagine if lack of access to high-quality medical care and health advice become a thing of the past in Africa. Imagine if you don’t have to sacrifice your quality of life because of medical expenses. HubCare is changing the narratives of healthcare in Afric
Our Social Impact
Get our wellness newsletter
Filter out the noise and nurture your inbox with health and wellness advice that is rooted in medical expertise.